RE: dcd to pdb conversion

From: Radak, Brian K (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2017 - 10:43:35 CST

As indicated by others, you can't really do what you describe with NAMD - that task is much better accomplished with VMD (for which there is a separate listserv that I would recommend directing your question to).

Am I correct in suspecting that you just want to probe interaction energies or order parameters between pairs of fragments? This can be accomplished with NAMD and almost certainly does not require generation of additional PDB files.

HTH,
Brian

Brian Radak
Postdoctoral Appointee