Re: reconstructing pmf

From: Stefano Guglielmo (stefano.guglielmo_at_unito.it)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2017 - 02:48:53 CST

Hi Josh and Giacomo,
thanks for tips. I tried to re-run tha calculation loading
*.restart.colvars.state in the config file, but NAMD is reporting the
following error:

Error: the calculated value of colvar "distance_ver":
colvars: 44.0519
colvars: differs greatly from the value last read from the state file:
colvars: 60.976
colvars: Possible causes are changes in configuration, wrong state file, or
how PBC wrapping is handled.

I double checked the requested files but apparently everything seems
correct; I also tried with wrapall off and forceNoPBC for the collective
variable involved in the error, but the outcome was always the same.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks
Stefano