Re: missing parameters.

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2017 - 06:19:04 CST

The two files you mention are from two different versions of the CHARMM
force field. You should not mix and match, because some parameters have
changed and their occurrence in different files has been reorganized.

You can always get an up-to-date version of the entire ff database from
here:
http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/charmm_ff.shtml

--
Giacomo Fiorin