Re: error - atom type not in psf

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2017 - 11:25:10 CDT

Hi Natasha,

If NAMD is giving you that warning, I'm 99% sure that your psf file
*does* contain ON1 somewhere. Load your psf file first, then your PDB,
and search for "type ON1" within VMD. You'll find your atoms pretty
quick (should be carbonyl oxygens within nucleic acids). You may have
just not added in the nucleic acid parameters your system needs.

-Josh