Re: make psf error for ligand

From: Oscar Bastidas (bastidasoh_at_mymail.vcu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2017 - 17:59:27 CDT

Hi Natasha,

For "HIS to HSE" error, did you change the histidine names in your pdb file
from HIS to HSE? Doing so should alleviate that problem. It's the same
situation with re-naming isoleucine's CD1 to CD in the pdb file with
respect to the second error. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Oscar Bastidas, Ph.D.
Virginia Commonwealth University
Chemical and Life Science Engineering