Re: How to get the right density of a methane system

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2017 - 01:07:54 CDT

Hi Monika:
Have a look at

F. Pietra “On Dioxygen and Substrate Access to Soluble Methane
Monooxygenases. An all-Atom Molecular Dynamics Investigation in Water
Solution.” Chemistry&Biodiversity, *2016*, e1600158 DOI:
10.1002/cbdv.201600158.

There you will find very good CHARMM parameters for methane, albeit not
tried for the liquid state
fp