Re: NAMD for Stampede2

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2017 - 17:45:00 CDT

Hi Maria,

Jim Phillips has a set of NAMD submission scripts that you can try out.
See /home1/00288/tg455591/NAMD_scripts, which you can then edit for your
own purposes. Do some experimentation in terms of the processes per node
and hyperthreading. Depending on the system size and the number of
nodes, different configurations can have radically different performance.

-Josh