Re: Setting up softcore parameters for FEP

From: John Green (john.green.jr1982_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2017 - 12:49:20 CDT

Thank you very much again. Still I think the example in user guide doesn't
follow the above calculation since the calculation says decoupling is
happening from 0.5 to 1 but in the picture (even considering we just have
decoupling) decoupling happens at the first half.

My question is regarding the overlap in electrostatic coupling and
decoupling itself. Could we overlap or separate them (regardless of the
LJ)? or we always have them at the same time?