Re: Problems running FEP on Lenovo NextScale KNL

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2017 - 10:27:20 CDT

Hi Brian:
No, compilation by people at CINECA (the Italian Computer Center) don't
know on which Intel version. The log ends with

   Intel(R) MPI Library troubleshooting guide:
      https://software.intel.com/node/561764

people at CINECA advised me, a couple of weeks ago, that nam12 knl
performance was poor. In fact, my job like the one I showed above run (with
a different command line) more slowly than on my desktop.

Now they said to have compiled for multinode but asked me to try the
performance on a single node with the commands that I have shown.

I'll pass them your message (assuming then namd12-knl allows FEP
calculations).

Thanks
francesco