From: Laura Joana (laurajoanalopes_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2017 - 09:59:45 CDT
I'm having an issue using the veldcdfile command. I need to change the
veldcd file name after some MD steps and apparently this is not possible My
error message is just:
*FATAL ERROR: Setting parameter veldcdfile from script failed!*
I tried to do the same with the dcdfile command and it works. So it seems
that these two commands do not behave in the same manner. If someone can
explain to me why and/or has a solution for my problem I'll be happy !
I got this error message from namd versions 2.11 and 2.12, both compiled
from source code.
Thank you all,
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6 : Sun Dec 31 2017 - 23:21:25 CST