REG Protein inserion in to membrane bi layear

From: Vidhya Sankar (vidhyasankar7928_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2017 - 05:05:39 CDT

Respected sir                        I am doing simulation for insertion of Protein kept above the membrane along Z axis   through all atom atomistic simulationIn  My Configuration file How to set Periodic boundary condition  for  my system    normally in tutorial Protein packed inside membrane . But My case have protein kept above membrane
Any other way to set cell basis vector ?
I request your valuable suggestion
With CheersS.Vidhya sankar