Re: How to pull protein-Monomer from DNA using ABF without any force on DNA?

From: Jeff Comer (jeffcomer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2017 - 13:37:05 CDT

Free energy calculations involving large flexible molecules are
difficult. Your best bet is to use restraints to maintain the
conformations and then do further calculations to remove the biases
introduced by the restraints as has been done for protein–protein
binding:

http://doi.org/10.1021/ct400273t

Jeffrey Comer, PhD
Assistant Professor
Institute of Computational Comparative Medicine
Nanotechnology Innovation Center of Kansas State
Kansas State University
Office: P-213 Mosier Hall
Phone: 785-532-6311
Website: http://jeffcomer.us