Re: Querries on eABF

From: Souvik Sinha (souvik.sinha893_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2017 - 11:01:09 CDT

Actually, the error lines are the following :

colvars: Error while executing calc_colvar_forces:
colvars: can't read "extendedFluctuation": no such variable
FATAL ERROR: Error in the collective variables module: exiting.

So, I think it's arriving from the "calc_colvar_forces" process of the
tcl script eabf.tcl that I am sourcing during the run. But I couldn't find
any sort of warning line written in that tcl script. So may be its from
some other Tcl script related to colvars.

P.S. eabf.tcl is given with NAMD2.12 package

Souvik

--
Souvik Sinha
Research Fellow