Re: is NVE ensemble for production run justified?

From: Brian Radak (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2017 - 09:44:52 CDT

There's nothing wrong with NVE as long as that addresses whatever
problem you are interested in.

Some NAMD "gotchas" (these are not defaults)

1) COMmotion should be ON, otherwise the system energy will drift
whenever the run command is called (usually after a restart)

2) zeroMomentum ON might be useful also, if using PME

Regards,
Brian

--
Brian Radak