Specify number of water molecules:simulation set up in VMD

From: Rabeta Yeasmin (rabetayeasmin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2017 - 13:21:31 CST

Hi,

I am trying to set up TMD simulation for a protein outside the lipid to
protein inside the lipid. I have used charmm-gui so far to set up the two
system. The problem that I am having is that charmm-gui set up the
simulation using different number of water molecules and I did not find any
option to specify the number of water molecules. Is there any way in VMD or
NAMD to specify the number of water molecules during simulation set up?
Thank you.

Rabeta Yeasmin