Re: MDFF simulations in membrane environment

From: Ryan McGreevy (ryanmcgreevy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2017 - 08:33:24 CST

Sorry, I should update that part of the tutorial. At one time it was
necessary that the map box fit entirely inside the periodic cell due to a
restriction in NAMD, but that is no longer the case. If your map does not
meet this criteria, NAMD will still give you a warning, but it will now
give you an option to ignore the check with the following command:

gridforcechecksize off