Re: Regarding Error on HB2

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2017 - 11:28:49 CST

Hi Obayed,

This is a system building/parameter problem. You built the system with CHARMM36 I think, which is good and correct for a new simulation nowadays. However CHARMM36 added some new atomtypes, including HB2, that were not in CHARMM27, and you are running the simulation with the CHARMM27 force field. NAMD can't find parameters for these new atomtypes and complains. Give the required CHARMM36 parameter files in your parameter line(s), and these errors will go away.

-Josh