AW: High pressure calculations

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2017 - 05:33:49 CST

>From the NAMDPlot plugin of VMD, export to Xmgrace and zoom the graph. You will most probably notice that it is not zero, but your desired target pressure.

Norman Geist

Von: owner-namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu [mailto:owner-namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu] Im Auftrag von faride badalkhani
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Februar 2017 20:24
An: Vermaas, Joshua <Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov>
Cc: namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Betreff: Re: namd-l: High pressure calculations

Hi,

As you said I used the constant pressure conditions and I did not get any error so far. (I am running the simulation for 10 ns). The log file shows the average pressure ~15 bar, but when I plot the average pressure using NAMD plot it is zero line. What do you think is wrong with the system set up?

Regards,

Farideh