Re: [NAMD] Using ABF to study separation of two molecules

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 23 2017 - 09:15:16 CST

You don't need to define manually the biasing force (ABF) or potential
(metadynamics / umbrella sampling), as they are defined by the methods.

You do need to define the range of values, though, in terms of lower and
upper boundary of a grid and bin width (metadynamics, ABF) or setting
multiple umbrella sampling windows.

This is the point where you check the doc to see how this is done:
http://colvars.github.io/colvars-refman-namd/colvars-refman-namd.html
https://github.com/colvars/colvars

Giacomo