Re: Problem with using autoPSF on TMCL lipid

From: Jeff Comer (jeffcomer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2016 - 10:40:17 CST

Dear Saleh,

Why would you use autoPSF (the VMD plug-in?) together with CHARMM-GUI.
CHARMM-GUI already generates the psf for you and generally does a
better job at it than autoPSF. I see no reason to use autoPSF.

Regards,
Jeff

Jeffrey Comer, PhD
Assistant Professor
Institute of Computational Comparative Medicine
Nanotechnology Innovation Center of Kansas State
Kansas State University
Office: P-213 Mosier Hall
Phone: 785-532-6311
Website: http://jeffcomer.us