Re: Problem with minimization

From: Abhishek TYAGI (atyagiaa_at_connect.ust.hk)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2016 - 06:13:10 CDT

Hi,

Its easy, if you have followed the NAMD tutorial, they have mentioned about how to fix the Beta and occupancy in pdb file, then you can do it. In the namd config file then you have to write the following thing:

# Fixed Atoms Constraint (set PDB beta-column to 1)
if {1} {
fixedAtoms on
fixedAtomsFile fixed.pdb
fixedAtomsCol B
fixedAtomsForces on
}

best

Abhi

Abhishek Tyagi

PhD Student

Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering

Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong