Re: Martini CG models parameters errors

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2016 - 10:48:56 CDT

Hi Mahad,

I don't recognize the P5C atomtype, as its not standard CHARMM. I'm
guessing its a martini atomtype, which means that there should be a P5C
term in the nonbonded section of the parameter file you have still
loaded. If there isn't one, that is your problem. :) If you look at the
psf/pdb pair in VMD, what atoms have the P5C type? It could be that it
represents a non-protein component, which probably wouldn't be the the
amino acids file.

-Josh