COORDINATE DCD FILE WAS NOT CREATED

From: Mihaela Drenscko (quo.physics_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2016 - 15:42:20 CDT

Hi,

I am running a lengthy simulation in metadynamics with colvars, that
requires restart files (due to time restrictions). I obtained the output of
the first restart file, but for the second, which is supposed to be a
continuation of the first, no dcd file was created. I checked the
configuration files for the first and second restart - they are the same,
except for numsteps, firsttimestep and the names of input and output files.
What could cause such a problem and how to fix it?

Thank you,
Mihaela Drenscko