Re: How to replace NAMD Eletrostatic Forces

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2016 - 02:46:00 CDT

Hi Emerson,

To add to Jérôme's comment: an MD code that's meant to be more flexible
(ie, easier to extend), might suit you better. Did you take a look at OpenMM
<http://openmm.org/>? Costom forces should be easier to implement
<http://docs.openmm.org/7.0.0/userguide/theory.html#customnonbondedforce>.

Best,
Ajasja