Re: Equivalent of gromacs' "rdd" option

From: Marlon Sidore (marlon.sidore_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2016 - 10:44:48 CDT

I am currently using restarts in order to keep simulating despite the
crashes actually, as it sometimes runs for quite a long time (10 to 600ns).

I will look into gromacs (with the preliminary colvars) or how to add LINCS
to NAMD, thanks. It would indeed be a lot more handy to use gromacs for
this ~~

The temperature is set to 325K to avoid the freezing of the CG water. The
system also has antifreeze particles, so I could probably lower this indeed
- Marrink & al usually run these temperatures if they don't have the
antifreeze particles (for example in their paper for the
cyanobacteria/plant membrane).

Marlon Sidore

PhD Student
Laboratoire d'Ingénierie des Systèmes Macromoléculaire (LISM)
CNRS - UMR7255
31, Chemin Joseph Aiguier
13402 cedex 20 Marseille
France