Re: unbinding free energy using ABF

From: Gabriel Jara (gabriel.fcq.unc.ar_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2016 - 16:13:32 CDT

Hi Gumbart,

Thank you for the answer. Now, I understand that the convergence is slow,
so I focued in the stratification strategy in order to improve the results,
do u have any tips to this issue?

I looked at the tutorial, but I am not sure if it is what I looking for,
because I am intereted in a PMF profile more than of the total variation of
free energy.

Thank again.

Gabriel