Re: Autoionize and topology

From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2016 - 08:11:15 CDT

Hi Dhiraj,

For the ions specifically, the topologies are identical between versions
27 and 36 of the force field (same residue and atomnames, atomtypes, and
charges). I don't remember if there are any changes in the parameters,
but I actually think the toppar_water_ions.str has the same information
as was present in CHARMM27.

-Josh Vermaas