Re: CHARMM36 and TIP3

From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2016 - 19:49:04 CDT

Hi Dhiraj,

You are right. Stream files need to be pruned before using them with
psfgen, since it doesn't know how to ignore parameter lines and throws
the error you are seeing. For toppar_water_ions.str, I actually split it
into two files, the topology part, and the parameter part, taking care
to remove lines that are CHARMM specific (like setting bomlevs or if
statements)

-Josh Vermaas