initial structure

From: faride badalkhani (farideh.khamseh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2016 - 10:17:30 CDT

Hi,

Since there is no crystallographic data for my structure (hyperbranched
polymers) I built the pdb file and then I performed the following steps:
1) Simulated annealing for the structure in vacuum from 300-700 and vice
versa, system remained in each step for 50 ps and after that MD simulation
for 1 ns

2) minimizing the system and water box for 25 ps followed by 100 ps MD in
NPT ensemble while rigid bonds was set to all

3) minimizing the system and water box for 25 ps followed by 100 ps MD in
NPT ensemble while rigid bonds was set to water

4) performing MD simulation for 600 ps in NPT

but when I want to perform production MD I get error.
p.s. according to
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2003-2004/1163.html
I added |MINx| + |MAXx|, |MINy| + |MAXy|, |MINz| + |MAXz| to determine
cell basis vectorsx, y, and z.
and all these simulations were performed with 0.5 fs time step.

When I look at the initial structure there is no strange thing, but if
these errors are related to initial structure what is the way to build .pdb
file for my structure?
Could you help me with my problem, please?
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Farideh