Re: Aoid protein to reach periodic boundary

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Tue Jan 12 2016 - 05:34:22 CST

Hi,

The COM restraint should not prevent unfolding, or interfere with it in any
way. Something else muse be happening - possibly just random fluctuations,
ie. the unfolding process may start eventually if you give it enough time.
Either that, or something else changed other than the COM restraint.

Best,
Jerome