Re: Simulation of metalo-binding proteins

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2016 - 14:41:58 CST

You might try with a non-bonded model, have a look at

On Dioxygen Permeation of MaL Laccase from the Thermophilic Fungus
*Melanocarpus
albomyces*: An all-Atom Molecular Dynamics Investigation (pages 1493–1501)
<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cbdv.201600062/full>

Francesco Pietra

Version of Record online: Chemistry and Biodiversity 8 OCT 2016 | DOI:
10.1002/cbdv.201600062

Far easier than with a bonded model, however nothing can be plainly easy
with a complex system

best wishes