Re: CHARMM36 and TIP3

From: Brian Radak (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2016 - 13:57:05 CDT

Is it actually an error or just a warning. If you have multiple RESI or
PRES definitions with the same name (as is common in the way the CHARMM
community has organized the force field) then this makes sense. I
believe psfgen will always use the first definition so that the order in
which you call "topology" will matter. The only other question then is
whether or not the atom type has been declared before it is used in a
RESI definition.

HTH,
Brian

--