CHARMM36 and TIP3

From: Dhiraj Srivastava (dhirajks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2016 - 13:37:49 CDT

Hi All
       I am trying to generate psf file using psfgen in vmd. its working
fine with protein only ( when using top_all36_prot.rtf only) but when I am
trying it with water, I have to provide toppar_water_ions.str (stream) file
and I start seeing error like "duplicate type key" and "duplicate residue
key". this problem does not happen with charmm22 and 27. unfortunately I
have to use CHARMM36 because one of my ligand is carbohydrate. How can
 solve this problem?

Thanks
Dhiraj