Re: velocity computation

From: 'Patrick Welche' (prlw1_at_cam.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 08 2016 - 08:34:19 CST

On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 07:51:46AM +0100, Norman Geist wrote:

> What about NAMDs built-in velocity trajectory feature? Writing out a binary
> DCD trajectory istn't that much of a problem regarding disk space. Away from
> that, if you really want to hack the code, maybe the actual place where DCD
> trajectory files would be written might be a good place to start.

I was hoping to have shown that I have already tried all that in my first
message below:
- yes it is a problem regarding disk space
- the place where the files are written are called at the end of the time
  step, where do I get to write to some memory which doesn't disappear /
  get moved to maintain state for the next time step?

Cheers,

Patrick