Re: Rigid bonds and non-bonded energy

From: Grzegorz Nawrocki (aksonik_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 20 2015 - 10:11:42 CDT

Thank you Brian very much for the explanation. I hadn't known about
coordinates resetting and I was sure that analyse exactly the same
structure. Indeed, with rigid bonds output structure is slightly different
than input one. When I use the former as input and turn of rigid bonds the
non-bonded energies are much more similar.

Best regards,

--
Grzegorz Nawrocki