Re: run on sungle node

From: Alexander Tzanov (Alexander.Tzanov_at_csi.cuny.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 24 2015 - 11:03:24 CDT

Just to clarify a bit more:

NAMD cannot use more than one core on a node. If I run with one core per node,
the NAMD runs. If I ask for more than one core i.e. 4 cores, I got the error:

There are not enough slots available in the system to satisfy the 4 slots
that were requested by the application:
  namd2

Either request fewer slots for your application, or make more slots available
for use.

Thank you for your help.

Alex