Re: vmd-l: velocity IO with psfgen?

From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2015 - 10:24:36 CST

Hi,
  I believe you should be able to do what you're describing without the help
of psfgen, just by using atom selections in VMD. You can have VMD
load the existing coordinates and velocities, and then prune,
rearrange, or create new ones which are associated with your newly-built
PSF from psfgen, and then write out all of these to new files.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/