Re: Analysis plugins for Martini Coarse Grained protein simulations

From: Fotis Baltoumas (fbaltoumas_at_biol.uoa.gr)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2015 - 05:25:50 CST

Hello,

There's the Bendix plugin for Coarse Grain result analysis (under the
visualization sub menu). This can help you for visualization and secondary
structure work. As for RMSD and Radius of gyration, you can simply use
the already existent RMSD tools and tcl interface in VMD. Just replace
your typical all atom selections with the appropriate coarse grained ones
(for example, instead of "name CA" or "backbone", use "name BAS" for CG
backbone RMSD calculations in the RMSD trajectory analyzer).

Hope I helped,

Fotis Baltoumas