Analysis plugins for Martini Coarse Grained protein simulations

From: Aditya Ranganathan (aditya.sia_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2015 - 03:55:33 CST

Dear All,

I have been working on simulating a protein aggregation related problem
using the residue based coarse graining approach using the MARTINI
forcefield. I want to know if there are any post-processing analysis
scripts/plugins available for the coarse grained trajectories like for the
all atom trajectories.

Please let me know if there are any already available for secondary
structure assessment via dihedral angles, RMSD, Rg etc.

Thanks and Regards

Srivastav R