Tilt angle clockwise rotation

From: Nicolas Martin (nicolasmartin973_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 22 2015 - 08:34:47 CDT

Dear Namd users,

I am currently trying to restrain a tilt angle on a protein. I wish to
have a clockwise rotation/tilt of my selection. Although I do not see
how reaching such rotation. I tried restraining to a center of 0 and -1
which both give a anticlockwise 90 of 180 degrees rotation respectively.
I also tried inverting my reference axis so the system would start with
an anti-parallele configuration (axis and tensor of my selection) but
the result was the same.

Am I doing something wrong or does it exist a trick to get to the
clockwise rotation of my tilt angle ?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Nicolas