AW: Loading Velocity DCD file

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2014 - 02:31:16 CST

Hi,

VELDCD are of the same format as the normal coordinate DCD, so you can simply load them as any other DCD file. The only difference is that instead of coordinates you will find the velocities in the x y z information, and a VELDCD doesn't contain box information (charmm extra block). For your analysis you could of course load them both to the same molecule, but I guess using two molecules, one for coordinates and one for velocities might be the better choice.

Norman Geist.