Re: Colvars keyword problem

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Mon May 05 2014 - 10:01:03 CDT

Dear Sofya,

Indeed, that option is a recent addition, yet NAMD 2.9 is now somewhat old, and contains an older version of the colvars module (as it says in the output: 2012-03-23). You can get an updated version either by downloading a nightly build of NAMD, or the latest version of the colvars module code (from http://colvars.github.io/) and recompiling NAMD.

Best,
Jerome