Re: Volume Entry

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2014 - 13:51:37 CST

this doesn't help a lot, either. you don't explain what you want to do
with this simulation, what your overall intentions are, how you got
where you are, where the error is coming from, and there are still
files missing to reproduce your simulation. nobody here can read your
mind and an input file only tells part of the story.

axel.