Re: Volume Entry

From: Rawan Al Nsour (alnsourra_at_vcu.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2014 - 13:08:05 CST

the conf file is
structure c6ptfe.psf
coordinates c6ptfe.pdb
outputName npt-01

set temperature 298

firsttimestep 0

# Input
paraTypeCharmm on
parameters par_all27_prot_lipid.inp

# NOTE: Do not set the initial velocity temperature if you
# have also specified a .vel restart file!
temperature $temperature

# Periodic Boundary Conditions
# NOTE: Do not set the periodic cell basis if you have also
# specified an .xsc restart file!
if {1} {
cellBasisVector1 6.3 0. 0.
cellBasisVector2 0. 8.54 0.
cellBasisVector3 0. 0. 6.3
cellOrigin 0.0 0.0 0.0
}

wrapAll on

# Force-Field Parameters
exclude scaled1-4
1-4scaling 1.0
cutoff 7.0
switching on
switchdist 5.0
pairlistdist 8.5
margin 2.5
vdwGeometricSigma yes

# Integrator Parameters
timestep 0.5 ;# 1fs/step
rigidBonds none ;# needed for 1fs steps
nonbondedFreq 1
fullElectFrequency 2
stepspercycle 20

#PME (for full-system periodic electrostatics)
if {1} {
PME yes
PMEGridSpacing 0.5
}

# Constant Temperature Control
langevin on ;# do langevin dynamics
langevinDamping 1 ;# damping coefficient (gamma) of 5/ps
langevinTemp $temperature

# Constant Pressure Control (variable volume)
if {1} {
useGroupPressure yes ;# needed for 2fs steps
useFlexibleCell no ;# no for water box, yes for membrane
useConstantArea no ;# no for water box, yes for membrane

langevinPiston on
langevinPistonTarget 1.01325 ;# in bar -> 1 atm
langevinPistonPeriod 200.0
langevinPistonDecay 50.0
langevinPistonTemp $temperature
}