Running NAMD in multiprocessor single machine

From: Roy Fernando (roy.nandos_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2013 - 16:02:58 CDT

Dear NAMD Community,

I need to run my simulation in a windows multicore i7 machine. When I run
in the normal way, I notice that the simulation is run on a single
processor (standalone mode/not using charmrun). I would like to know how I
should run the simulation using all the processors in the machine.

I found the following entry in the archive, but it does not explain the
procedure.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2012-2013/3596.html

Do I have to install other software for this?

I appreciate any help in matter,

Roy