Re: Reason: FATAL ERROR: DIDN'T FIND vdW PARAMETER FOR ATOM TYPE OT

From: Anna Chailyan (anna.chailyan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2013 - 08:40:58 CDT

Dear ALL!

Thank you so very much for your input!!

The problem is solved!
i downloaded toppar_water_ions_namd.str file from http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/~kenno/cgenff/program.html#namd and included it in my .conf file together with all the other parameter files (even if i don't use them, since my complex doesn't contain any lipids..carb..etc). In this way namd seems happy and now crashes by complaining that atoms are moving too fast, but i hope to dig more in mailing list and find out the solution.
Thanks again,
Best Regards,

Anna