Re: Reason: FATAL ERROR: DIDN'T FIND vdW PARAMETER FOR ATOM TYPE OT

From: Grace Brannigan (gracebrannigan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2013 - 11:59:02 CDT

Hi Anna,

The OT atom type is in the TIP3P model for water. If you are using
charmm36 you will need to include the toppar_water_ions.str file in your
parameters listed in the configuration file. Then you will get another
error (I think) which can be solved by commenting out charmm commands as in

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/21783.html

cheers,
Grace