Re: help with how pbc are defined.. .

From: Martin, Erik W (Erik.Martin_at_stjude.org)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2012 - 09:39:34 CDT

Thanks for the input. I'll add wrapNearest to the configurations file.
I'm aware that its cosmetic, but I frequently have to give presentations
to people not familiar with MD and I really prefer not answering questions
about unwrapped trajectoriesŠ

Maybe I wasn't entirely clear about the question though. What I wasn't
100% clear about was just how the boundary conditions are defined for
these non-cubic systems. I was hoping someone could either give me a
little information or point me to a good reference to read about this.

Thanks again,
Erik