Re: pairlist violations

From: francesco oteri (francesco.oteri_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2012 - 03:40:42 CDT

Hi Thomas,
I dont'think there is a message when such a violation happens.
To detect this problem, namd should evaluate the distance between the atom
couples
and checking if the distance is smaller than the cutoff and the atom it is
not in the pairlist of the reference atom.

But pairlist is supposed to be used just to avoid making this calculation.

Francesco

--
Cordiali saluti, Dr.Oteri Francesco