AW: Fixing bonds in dihydrogen phosphate to save computation time

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2012 - 00:44:57 CDT

Hi,

I think there's no SHAKE like feature implemented for such usage. It's also
kind of a different simulation method, is mostly called "rigid body".It is,
as it seems, hard to combine with all atom force field, so there are no
implementations I know in no classical md software.

Possibly you could use the extrabonds command to introduce some strong
forced angles/torsions/bonds to your ions to prevent them from moving to
much within, this shouldn't effect interaction with other molecules and
could be worth a try.

Regards

Norman Geist.